1. Become a volunteer: your time is valuable and every minute goes toward a worthy cause…helping families in need.
2. Donate Money: hunger is real and the answer is “food”. Families are being fed and food secure today because of your generosity.
3. Sponsor an Event: this would enable us to properly execute the programs that are designed to benefit the community we serve.
4. Host a fundraiser: your community involvement is greatly appreciated. On behalf of families, we say thank you!
5. Donate Food: we provide food assistance to 600 individuals monthly. Thank you for your donation.
6. Donate equipment and supplies: refrigerator, freezer, crates, gloves, cabinets, racks, etc.
7. Pray for us: families greatly depend on our service. Prayer works!